High skilled migrants

Engineers from outside the EU, who have obtained a HBO or WO education in the Netherlands, must apply for a permit from the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Services).
SUPAIR keeps in close contact with the IND and therefore is up to date of all news concerning the application.

SUPAIR is erkend referent (officially recognised) with the IND. This means that we are allowed to hire non-EU employees and that we take care of the whole procedure of this employee.

If you want to become an erkend referent, we can organise the application on your behalf. More info? Please to not hesitate to contact us.

SUPAIR jobs for engineers

Mijnbouwstraat 120 (gebouw Science Centre)
2628 RX Delft
015 278 65 27