IND specialist

Recognized sponsor | Highly Skilled Migrants

SUPAIR has been a recognized sponsor of the IND (Immigration and Naturalization Service) for many years and specializes in all IND applications for companies and engineers.

  • Non-EU engineers graduated in the Netherlands need a residence permit from the IND to be allowed to work here.
  • As a company, do you want to bring an engineer from outside the EU to the Netherlands? We take care of the entire application and guidance to get him/her to the Netherlands, including any partner and children.

We are specialized in all kinds of IND procedures, such as applying for an orientation year; highly skilled migrant; knowledge migrant extensions, allowing international engineers to travel, MVV application, recognized sponsorship, etc.
We advise and think along with you and can take care of the above requests for a fee. One thing is certain, with a lawyer this would be many times more expensive.

Each procedure is tailor-made and the costs vary per situation. Let SUPAIR take care of it!
If you would like to know more, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We also provide advice and take care of the engineers' requests.

For employers

  • Are you planning on hiring a non-EU employee and do you need help requesting at the IND, or
  • Would you like to become... and are you searching for an IND-specialist that could help?
    Dan bent u bij SUPAIR aan het goede adres. Wij doen zowat alle soorten IND-aanvragen al vele jaren en wij kunnen de gehele procedure begeleiden en verzorgen voor zowel de werkgever als de werknemer, of
  • Do you want to get the non-EU employee up and running quickly? That too is certainly possible. As a recognized sponsor, we can temporarily hire the non-EU employee and take care of the application for a recognized sponsor for you. In this way, this employee does not have a residence gap!

Interested? Feel free to contact us!

For (future) engineers

Are you from outside the European Union and did you find a job in the Netherlands at a company that is not a recognised sponsor yet?
Do you have a partner from outside the European Union and would you like him or her to come to the Netherlands?
SUPAIR is here to help.

Submitting an application through a lawyer involves very high costs. SUPAIR uses very favorable rates.
Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to inform you about our services


Marja Oppenoorth-Moonen
06 20 40 49 12